Virgil Systems offers a lightweight middleware solution that seamlessly integrates into any device (mobile, desktop, server, OT, IoT), public and private networks, and existing workflows. The process combines quantum-inspired techniques and distributed ledger technology.
VIN™ leverages breakthroughs in error correction and distributed ledger technology, inspired by quantum theory techniques.
The number one threat to the future of smart cities are cyber attacks. The advent of quantum computing will make the standard security tools used today useless. The only way to provide peace of mind is knowing that your data is:
- Tamperproof – ensure no unauthorized changing of data
- Can not be intercepted during transit
- Can not be accessed by unauthorized hackers on your server
VIN™ Puts a stop to any unauthorized data access, exposure, or breach while also providing attribution and provenance to all data and any attempt to interfere with it maliciously.
HOW IT WORKS
- Sender node: encodes data and spreads to distributed ledger
- Distributed ledger: validate, store, entangle data with immutable transaction record
- Secure channel: transmits map to recipient
- Receiver node: requests data and decodes