Automated Dual Authentication Check-In and Check-Out
WorldStream Truck Yard & Fleet Management is a seamless automated system that tracks trucks, drivers and trailers and other fleets entry and exit into a compound using its proprietary WorldStream Cloud Portal and its LetMeThrough System powered by LPR Express.
The most outstanding feature of this system is that it allows for dual authentication of both the cab and the driver. The License Plate Recognition (LPR) system scans the front license plate of the cab, the driver is contacted via SMS that is registered to that plate, the driver responds to the SMS asking for the trailer identification, and access is then granted if the driver is permitted
LocoMobi’s WorldStream Cloud Portal allows trucking and fleet companies to manage drivers, cabs, and trailers in real-time online. They can control things suck as adding and removing drivers, short and long-term permits, and updating permission levels for each trailer.
As an added level of security, trucking companies can also register the driver’s personal vehicles exiting the lot. Upon exit, the system immediately allows the car to exit based on License Plate Recognition. The system then sends an SMS to the driver to confirm it is ok to exit, which can ultimately prevent theft.
Benefits & Features
- Dual authentication for increased levels of security and theft prevention
- Real-time online reporting
- Easily integrated into any trucking or fleet facility
- Secure cloud infrastructure
For Truck Company
- Complete control of who can take which trailer
- Real-time reports
- Instant alerts of potential theft
- Ultra-fast check-in and check-out of yard
- No need to exit cab
- Lower risk of taking the wrong trailer
- Full protection of car left on lot
For Yard Manager
- Automate the manual check-in/check-out process
- Only manage trucks that can not be handled by the automated system by using the existing processes
- Real-time notifications – Get a SMS message with photos of any plate not in the system