Parking & Access Control License Plate Recognition (LPR) System
Be Alerted of All Vehicle & Pedestrian Activity in Real-Time!
LocoMobi World’s License Plate Recognition (LPR) is a fully scalable solution with a combination of innovative hardware and software products. Introducing the industry’s first true tailgating solution that detects, alerts, and identifies violators: The Added Awareness Console & Advanced Alerts.
The front desk console allows you to further monitor your property via a live video stream from the CondoPark system LPR cameras, augmented with the real-time status of all license plate scans. The front desk is also notified when any vehicles are denied access, which allows them to take necessary action immediately. Blacklisted vehicles can be added to the system so that access is restricted. The gate won’t open for blacklisted cars.
The Awareness Advanced Alerts uses an artificially intelligent engine to push real-time alerts to front desk personnel of all unauthorized and unusual behavior at the garage doors, such as vehicle tailgating and trespassing pedestrians. Property managers have the ability to customize and configure the alerts that best suit their needs of security, and give them peace of mind!
What are Parking & Access Control LPR Systems?
Every vehicle has a unique license plate, which can make parking management a lot easier and a lot safer. That’s what license plate recognition access control is designed to do and why it is the perfect solution for parking management.
LPRs are used to recognize and identify a vehicle by its license plate. It makes use of lighting and infrared to capture an image of either the front or rear of the vehicle. The image is then analyzed and the license plate information is extracted. Authorized vehicles have access and will be able to enter the premises.
These LPRs are very helpful when it comes to contactless parking management and for buildings with recurrent users. Serving as a digital ticket, the flow of the traffic in the parking lot will run more smoothly and stolen tickets will become a thing of the past.
Benefits & Features of Parking & Access Control LPR Systems
- Real-time alerts: Alerts are shown in the console in situations such as identifying unauthorized vehicles tailgating in, pedestrians trespassing through the garage, or drivers going over the property speed limit, and many more!
- Convenience & enhanced security: Enables the front desk to monitor all vehicle behavior, communicate in real-time with residents, and if necessary, open the garage door manually via the console.
- System health & live support: LocoMobi World support is automatically notified when the system detects abnormal patterns of vehicles being granted access manually.
- Reports: Full audit reports with images that show each vehicle’s method of entry ie. granted access via LPR, manual entry, or unauthorized access/tailgating.
- Cost-Effective: No more lost tickets or key cards, and hiring security to open the gates and scan licenses.
- Technical Support: Our team will always be at hand to assist with any problems that may arise.
- Enhanced Security
- Cloud-Based Software & Reporting
- Quick Installation
- Real-Time Monitoring
These parking management systems guarantee a hassle-free parking experience and will save a lot of time and money. At LocoMobi we have the best parking and access control LPR software to offer. Leave us a message if you wish to invest in the improvement of your parking space with our software.